Curbside Operating Procedures
As a result of the on-going COVID-19 crisis, there is NO public access to the shop until further notice.
We are offering CURBSIDE service and delivery only.
A PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED FOR ALL CREDIT AND DEBIT CARD PURCHASES
For bikes and other product orders, we encourage you to check out our website and call (803.329.2453) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us to discuss any questions you have regarding products, suggestions, etc.
Bikes may be dropped-off with a crew member at the shop. We are no longer able to accept appointments.
- Drop-off your bike with us in front of the shop.
- We will collect basic information about you and your bike.
- We will call you within 48 hours with:
- an estimate for the cost of the repair;
- an estimated day of delivery; and
- the process for submitting any required deposit via PayPal.
- We’ll call you when the repair is complete and schedule a time for pick-up CURBSIDE.
- We realize these procedures may be burdensome. Unfortunately, they are necessary to our operations and the health and safety of our crew members and customers. Thank you for your patience and support.
- Your friends at Bike Town