This derailleur not only answers the Eagle drivetrain’s need for greater capacity, but is also the next evolution of SRAM's proven, 1x-specific X-HORIZON design. The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC lower pulley, allows 10- to 50-tooth cassette capacity in this compact design, and also adds to Eagle’s overall smooth-pedaling feel. SRAM's Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH features a smoother torque curve for a quieter, more consistent operation and feel. CAGE LOCK has been moved back and out of the way, protecting it from trail debris. A redesigned, robust mounting system further improves the Eagle derailleur’s performance and overall durability.
$34.99 - $35.99
Shimano's 105 Clamp-On Front Derailleur sports a cold forged-aluminum body with Shimano's extra wide-pivot design for lightning-quick and super-smooth shifts. The steel cage ensures excellent durability. For use with 11-speed drivetrains.
$29.89 - $32.49
For quick, dependable shifting, look no further than Shimano's Sora Front Derailleur. Sora front derailleurs are compatible with dual-control road shifters and flat-bar style Rapidfire Plus shifters.
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x11 Front Derailleur was designed specifically around SRAM's 2x11 X-GLIDE shifting. When used with SRAM's wide-range 11-speed cassette and their GX 2x11 rear derailleur, the GX 2x11 front derailleur provides one of the widest gear ranges possible, so no terrain is off limits. • Max ring (teeth): 38-tooth • Derailleur capacity: 14-tooth
Features: - Smooth shifting and less cadence shock - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Stable performance on suspension bikes - Shifts properly while rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - 2x10-speed
• Alloy cage with titanium hardware offers light and durable performance • Side-swing design better accomodates more suspension designs and an additional 15mm of tire clearance • Increased pull strength provides faster shifting • 48.8mm Chainline Top Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Bottom • Front Derailleur Clamp: E-Type • Front Derailleur Style: Topswing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: E-Type • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Triple • Derailleur Capacity: 18 • Double or Triple: Triple • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: E-Type • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 40 teeth
$32.99 - $33.99
- Model Number: FD-R3030 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
$17.99 - $18.99
Shimano FD-M2000 front derailleurs feature Mega Lite and HyperGlide technologies for smooth and easy operation. They're a perfect replacement for your 3 x 9 drivetrain.
The Shimano Deore XT FD-M8100 front derailleur offers powerful and stable front shifting for 2 x 12 systems. - Increased traction range and no chain rub for long travel bikes - Extra wide range with front double 36-26T - Compatible with 2.3-inch tire on wider rims - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull - Front Derailleur Clamp: 34.9 (1-3/8") , 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") - Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing - Max Ring (teeth): 38
R8 front derailleurs feature a cold forged aluminum body and are optimized for 7 and 8-speed chains and Shimano-compatible road shifters.
$54.99 - $55.99
Shimano Ultegra R8000 front derailleur. - Lighter front shifting operation - Link construction matches the force curve of the hand more naturally to reduce effort at the end of shifting - 100% perfect setting - New link construction allows for more flexible cable routing design - TL-FD68 and turning converter is not required in assembly - Easy and precise setting - Now possible to adjust cable tension on FD without specialized tools - Redesigned to fit wider gear pitch without sacrificing shifting performance - Shorter length of rear center (410mm) with O.L.D. 135mm - Model Number: FD-R8000-B - Series: Ultegra - Top Gear Teeth: 46-53T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Average Weight: 106 grams
$42.99 - $43.99
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series front derailleur provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Top Gear Teeth: 53T - Maximum Capacity: 16T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Band Mount: 28.6 / 31.8 (w/AdapterS) 34.9
$129.99 - $130.99
- Lighter And Intuitive Shifting Operation - Natural Front Shift Lever Stroke - More Ergnomical Power Curve - New Link (Toggle) Construction - Precise & Easy Front Derailleur Set Up - More Cable Routing Options - Integrated Cable Tension Adjustment - New Link (Toggle) Construction For No Need Of Tl-Fd90 And Turning Converter Assembling - Adjustable Cable Tension On The Front Derailleur - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Available Wider Front Gear Pitch - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Top Gear Teeth: 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5mm
Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2 front derailleur. - Quick and smooth front shifting under high pedaling torque - Programmed control of chain guide - Shimano Synchronized shift - Full and semi synchronized shifting program - Redesigned to fit wider gear pitch without sacrificing shifting - Shorter length of rear center (410mm) with O.L.D. 135mm - System communication with rear derailleur, Programmed control of chainguide works for minimal chance of chain drop - Top Gear Teeth: 46-53T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Average Weight: 132 grams
- Stable Shifting Performance - Pulley Follow-Up In Certain Distance - Shimano Shadow Rd Construction - Low Profile Rear Derailleur Design - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Maximum Sprocket: 30T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 35T
Shimano's Alivio Front Derailleur features wide pivots and a rigid cage for fast shifting and trail-worthy durability. This 9-speed compatible derailleur also gives you clearance for mud guards or wide tires.
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69
- Model Number: FD-R3000 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 46-52T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
$57.99 - $59.99
Designed with the rider in mind, the ADVENT rear derailleur packs trail-ready features into an attainable wide-range drivetrain system. The derailleur kinematics are precisely tuned to use a more direct cable path, making the shifting feel consistent across the lowest and highest gears, and everything in between. - Clutch provides stronger chain management over rough terrain - Ratchet-and-pawl clutch is easily adjustable and repairable - Direct cable routing for smooth, responsive shifting - Compatible with 11-42T 9-speed cassettes - Compatible with ADVENT shifters only
When your riding gets adventurous, more range means more versatility. With the ADVENT front derailleur, you can run a gravel-style 46-30T crank paired with an 11-42 cassette, resulting in a ridiculous 585% gear range. Will that work best for traditional touring, gravel, adventure racing, or bikepacking? The answer is yes. - Top Gear Teeth: 44-48T - Capacity: 16T - Band Clamp: 34.9mm (31.8mm w/Shim) - Chain Line: 48.8mm / Boost 51.8mm - Chainstay Angle: 63-68
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x10 Front Derailleur was designed specifically around SRAM X-GLIDE shifting. This stiff, strong front derailleur provides, crisp, precise action for fast, smooth and reliable shifting season in and season out.
XLE front derailleurs deliver seamless compatibility with Shimano mountain systems, allowing you to repair or upgrade at an attractive price.
Same specs as the K13-002 Pro Braze-on Chain Catcher but includes a Cadence Magnet required for SRM Power Meters, as well as other leading power meter brands. - CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum - Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs* - Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs * Not compatible with Campy EPS * May not work with all third-party braze-on adapter clamps - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
$22.99 - $24.99
Optimized for Shimano compatible 9-speed road drivetrains, R9 front derailleurs feature metal construction and rapid shifting response. - Cold-forged aluminum body
For smooth downshifts and fast upshifts, SRAM's Apex Front Derailleur is engineered for success. Its aluminum body is light as a feather while its steel cage is stiff for precision shifts everytime. The Apex Front Derailleur shifts great on standard and compact cranksets, too.
Incredibly fast, astonishingly quiet and impressively precise—fly through all 11 gears with SRAM's Rival 22 Rear Derailleur. It takes advantage of SRAM's Exact Actuation technology for precision shifts every time. Carefully shaped jockey wheels work together with the sculpted chain pulley cage for lightning-fast, ultra-precise shifts, and an elastomer coating applied to the jockey wheels makes for extra quiet operation. Aluminum inner and outer cages, aluminum links, and stainless steel hardware keep the durable Rival 22 at a svelte 191 grams. Plus, SRAM's WiFLi technology delivers a wider range of gears than your standard triple, faster shifts through two chainrings and every gear on the rear cassette, all with significant weight savings.
SRAM's GX 2x10 rear derailleur provides incredible shifting speed and precision. Exact Actuation technology eliminates slop and shifting variation. Roller Bearing Clutch technology delivers maximum drivetrain stability—even through the most punishing terrain. And with Cage Lock technology, wheel removal and installation are easier than ever.
• Covers the unused high-mount front derailleur mount on 1x-equipped bikes • Black anodized aluminum
The SRAM RED eTap rear derailleur executes shifts the instant you demand it, with military precision. Wirelessly. It’s easy to set up, clean in appearance and delightfully uncomplicated. Mechanical necessities such as a carbon pulley cage, ceramic pulley bearings, and anodized alloy artfully blend with proprietary electronic advancements to deliver a shifting wonder. - Compatible with SRAM RED eTap shift/brake controls - Max tooth size: short-cage - 28T; mid (WiFLi) cage - 32t - SRAM RED eTap shifting logic - Wireless connection via AIREA network for fast and clean installation - Exact Actuation provides precise gear selections - Designed to work with SRAM PowerGlide and PowerdomeX cassettes - Speeds: 11-speed - Weight: 239 grams (short cage with battery) - Outer Cage: Carbon - Compatibility: SRAM RED eTap, PowerdomeX & PowerGlide Cassette - Inner Cage: Carbon - Finish: Black - Pulleys: Ceramic - Pull: Exact Actuation
SRAM's X01 Rear Derailleur packs a massive amount of technology into its compact, lightweight body. This 11-speed gear changer uses a “horizontal parallelogram” design that limits all movement to the horizontal axis, reducing the force it takes to shift. The Type 2 clutch is brilliant. This self-lubricating, one-way roller clutch controls your chain tension to eliminate chain slap and give you smooth, consistent shifts over any terrain. For quicker, smoother, more exact shifting, the large upper pulley's offset design maintains a consistent chain gap across all gears.
Page 1 of 5 Next page