This wheel system incorporates our most cutting-edge technologies to give you a proven aero advantage on the road. Built on a new NACA profile rim that's 64mm deep and 26mm wide, the rim provides an airfoil that is proven through wind-tunnel testing to produce the lowest possible drag without sacrificing its stability. It features a wide, rounded shape that minimizes the effects of crosswinds.
The rims are engineered with our iTgMax carbon rim technology, which uses a laser treatment to remove the first layer of resin in the brake track. This innovative process improves braking performance and reliability in dry or wet conditions without compromising strength.
This version features our all-new UST Road Tubeless technology, which offers several benefits. First, it improves rolling efficiency up to 15% compared to non-tubeless tires at equal air pressure. And, it improves overall ride quality by allowing you to run lower pressures for smoother handling and better control.
The highest rolling efficiency of any tubeless road wheel system
- New UST Road Tubeless improves rolling resistance about 15% at equal tire pressures.
- You can run lower tire pressure for a smoother ride quality.
- Reduced risk of puncture with new Yksion Pro UST tubeless tires
- Most user-friendly tubeless road system makes installing and removing tires easy.
Get unbeatable aero performance without sacrificing stability
- NACA 64mm airfoil rim features a wide, rounded shape for low drag and crosswind stability.
- 26mm rim width offers smooth tire integration.
Accelerate, corner, and sprint faster with lighter, stiffer wheels
- One of the lightest wheelsets in its category
- 64mm high, 26mm wide full-carbon rim offers maximum power transfer.
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Rim||Comete Pro Carbon SL UST Disc, 3K carbon fibers, UST Tubeless|
|Brake Compatibility||Rim brake|
|Hub||Aluminum body, QRM+ bearings|
|Spokes||Straight pull, aero, double butted|
|Inner Rim Width||19mm|
|Extras||Yksion Pro UST 700c x 25 tire, Tubeless rim tape, BR601 Titanium quick releases, Carbon brake pads, UST valve and accessories, User guide|
* Subject to change without notice.